Thursday, December 31, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
and that leads to me to the vague question of - is anything original? what is original? is it simply quirky and different then you've ever seen before, or is it the first - the very first? What does being orignial mean to you? or to me even? I think no man, or no wo-man is original - that every idea is sprouted upon from another. each idea is built upon another. So what was the original idea that thousands or ideas stemed from?
I'd like to know that.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
i had a huge ap european history test today in school -I was so stressed out today and last night! But, at the moment, I'm editing a video - which is super exciting! Anyways, my next makeup/hair/fashion video will be based around abbey lee! isn't she gorgeous?
Friday, November 27, 2009
this is super belated, but i'm grateful for so many things, and i haven't really pondered over them! It's kind of because my friend recently texted me saying how she thought she had nothing to be grateful for, her parents lost their job as of five years ago and told almost noone, her boyfriend broke up with her recently, her grandparents were having medical issues and on top of that, she wasn't doing all that great in school. Just when life gets you down though, you have to think of what is amazing in your life. What really you are thankful for because everyone should appreciate what they have, had had and will have.
- a loving and amazing friends and family who are alwalys there for me - no matter what! They're there when i'm down and there when i'm up and it's amazing to have that support with you at all times.
- my parents both have their jobs and can support me and my sister financially. They can send both of us to college without much aid and i'm so grateful for that. Wasting money is a big problem, so i try not to waste money. We dont' buy plastic water bottles and just use reusable steel bottles. Not only are they eco friendly, but you can save money by just pouring in filted water and bringing that to school!
-i go to a great public school with a great program for all my studies and extracirriculars. People where i live have so many oppurtunities!! I'm grateful for all of mine wheter to advance my studies in school or another area.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
in picture format - sorry for how bad the pictures are, but you'll get the jist.
so you know how everyone thinks that everything in NYC is uber expensive, like beyond belief?? Bloomingdales, Macy's, Tiffay and Co., J. Crew, Guess etc. All of those stores dominate the city, but how about the teeny vintage stores that are dotted across Manhatthan or the uber chic boutiques across Nolita, Soho and the West Village? Those are the best place for shopping - the best kind of shopping, budget shopping. If you go ahead and start on Broadway you'll find an amazing amount of stores across Soho and if you seek into the far corners of lower manhatthan you will find delicious deals. Here are a few of mine:
Grey Short Sleeve Sweater Dress with Wooden Buttons -$18.99 (I forgot the name of the Store but it's in Soho)
Funnel Neck Military Style Wool Grey Coat - $27.99 (Neccesary Clothing in Soho)
Bright Blue Boyfriend V-Neck Cardigan - $13.99 (Neccesary Clothing in Soho)
Black and White Flannel Shirt - $19.99 (Uniqlo in Soho)
I also scored a pair of destroyed bootcut jeans for $9.90 - free hemming too! Sorry I didn't get a pic.
T-Shirt -$4.99 (Amsterdam in Soho)
Lord of the Flies - The dreaded book for School
Monday, November 23, 2009
Check it out! Although I've got an allergic reaction to my makeup and for some reasons, my older videos that I created before won't upload! So it's been about 10 days since i've "updated' although i've attempted to, at least 10 times - per video!
Since Black Friday is approaching (quickly) I decided to post up here a list of all my wishes for the season.
1. MAKEUP (and lots of it - although I am quite sure I"m allergic to Talc and Mica)
-Everyday Minerals Foundation and Eyeshadows
-Bronzers and Blushes
-Eyeshadow Palettes (for easy access and use)
-Nude Lip Products and Beauty Balms
-Skinny Cut Cords
-Crossbody Leather Bag
-Flat Leather of Seude Boots
-Plenty of Insoles for my shoes
-Nintendo DS Game
-Mirello Toe Shoes
-Dance Mag Subscription
Thats a TON! I'm not hoping for it all :)
I've also compiled a huge list of stores in NYC that are great, more coming soon - I will post an official list up!
Project No. 8
138 Division St. CHINATOWN 212-925-5599,
219 Mott St. (btw. Prince/Spring Sts.), 212-219-2834,
Lafayette St. SOHO ?212-226-5292
101 Thompson St. (btw. Prince/Spring Sts.), 212-941-4757
161 Eighth Ave. (at W. 18th St.), 212-206-0477
17 Eighth Ave., 212-924-1410
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Women's clothing, shoes, and accessories: 403-405 Bleecker St. (at W. 11th St.), 212-924-0026. Special and seasonal items: 385 Bleecker St. (at Perry St.), 212-924-6126,
Pipin Vintage Jewelry
112 W. 17th St. (between Sixth and Seventh Aves.), 212-505-5159,
St. Luke’s Thrift Shop
487 Hudson St.
UPPER EAST SIDE
Arthritis Foundation Thrift Shop
1430 Third Ave.
Capezio Dance Theatre Shop
1651 Third Ave. 3rd fl.
1650 Broadway 2nd fl. (Time Square)
Council Thrift Shop
246 E. 84th St.
194 Glen Cove RoadCarle Place, NY 11514
361 W. 17th St., between Eighth and Ninth Aves.; 212-243-3177• 229 Mott St., between Prince and Spring Sts.; 212-226-5167; findoutlet.comLoft Works
100 Lafayette St., between White and Walker Sts.; 212.343.8088, Beacan’s Closet
88 N. 11th St., between Berry St. and Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; 718-486-0816• 220 Fifth Ave., between Union and President Sts., Park Slope, Brooklyn; 718-230-1630
382 Lafayette St New York, NY 10003 (212) 677-6464
Holiday Shops at Bryant ParkBryant Park, 6th Ave. at 42nd St.; 866-221-5157
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
For your Friends:
Mini OPI or ChinaGlaze Nail Polish sets are great for a present for just your friends. I usually buy my bestfriends something more expensour ive and with more thought, but if I feel obliged to buy one of my other friends something for the holidays, it's usually just a little mini makeup set (from Sephora, or another high class beauty retailer) or some cute and cheap accesories (like from the Marc Jacob Recession collection). Below are a few budget beauty polish sites that you can buy OPI and ChinaGlaze polishes for less. There are also some cute gift sets in the holiday collection that include bracelets and wallets! (They're only $10 for 2 polishes and a bracelet)
For your bestfriend:
Try a cute bag, or purse. Something that she'll really love. Getting her something personalized is also a great idea!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
My life has been a busy mess from that point on. I went to dance camp from the beginning of August, until the middle of it. Which was a total blast. I learned so much and it really was the time of my life. I may not have made best friends there, and had met the worst most cruel girls in my life, but the classes, oh the classes! How i'd live to live at intensives. And the residental rehersals for our pieces, they were so much fun! I had some particularly amazing famous teachers, that I absolutely adored. To tell you the simple and obvious truth right now, I didn't enjoy the classes while I was taking them. But now - looking back, they were simply amazing!
Also, at the end of the summer I created a youtube channel - under the name of daisycheekz. Subscribe! :] It's a beauty, makeup, fashion (the obvious love of mine) channel, and I'm really excited about that!
Also, I hung out with my friends, went bikeriding, ate pizza from the local pizzerias, and watched movies. It was a lot of fun to just hang out and relax, for once in my busy life. But - i alwalys got busted for staying out too late from my parents. The terrible consequences for the best things everr.
Anywho, school started, which sucked a lot but I have some great teachers and challenging courses - but I can't wait to get into the middle of the year with the teachers.
I'm going to finish up the Life Changing Experience in China post laterr. :] Just wanted to give a short update!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
I was in China - on vacation! I had so much fun! First, because of the Dollar to Yuan conversion, every dollar is worth about 6.5 Yuan, and about 7 Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) is worth one USD. Isn't that exciting? Because, then everything is like super cheap, and even if you're just a middle class girl here in the US - you're not in China. You can go to the most expensive stores and basically be a really rich girl, and buy out all the best clothes. One thing though, the styles - not so great. Like imagine cotton candy pink, wayy too many frills, neons, and way too many cheap looking rhinestones - ew. It was soo hard to find something without rhinestones. Do you know how hard that is? I bought only up to maybe, 7 things? Because well, I don't really have a love for rhinestones. But, on a brighter note, I did buy some really cute accesories - including a not real, but super cute Anna Sui wallet! I've so much to talk about, everything really, it's like when I came home, I just had to go and hang out with my best friend! So, let's get started. I've already chatted a while about shopping, so why don't we get on with the fashion.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
- E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face): Usually found only online at eyeslipsface.com although gift sets are sold in Mandee and some makeup is sold at Big Lots and local Dollar Stores.
- Drugstore Brands such as L'oreal, Maybelline
- .mark and avon: sold only through a representative or online
- Coastal Scents
- Coastal Scents
- Mineral Makeup from any store (except E.L.F.)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Eyeliner: The basics are three eyeliners, one in black, brown and white. Some eyeliners that are of good quality and are drugstore brands are NYC (the 99 cent ones) and also Covergirl and L'oreal. Sephora makes a great Sephora brand eyeliner. Ones I do not reccomend are from E.L.F. and other cheap brands because they can cause allergic reactions and the Brightening Eyeliner form E.L.F. does not apply any pigment.
- Foundation: In one of the following forms: Liquid, Powder, or Mineral. There is also a 'whip' avalible from Maybelline. I suggest Milani and L'oreal mineral foundations in both a pressed and loose powder. Covergirl's foundations are the best for a normal powder. L'oreal True Match is the best liquid foundation for my skin type (combination, yellow undertones). When one is just starting out, do not apply a ton of foundation, you only need to apply it to the t-zone to even out your skin tone.
- Concealer: Any concealer usually works, although again, I do not reccomend E.L.F because I got an allergic reaction to it. PIck a concealer in a shade lighter then your foundation skin tone. Apply your foundation on the dark circles under your eyes and on your blemishes. I like Neutrogena and Covergirl Foundations as well as the Sephora brands and this random Korean brand I bought somewhere :]
- Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow is the most fun to play with, so I suggest the 78 or 88 matte pallete from Coastal Scents. They are only around twenty dollars and are of great quality. Buy as many colo rs as you want because the looks you can create with shadow are infinite. You can even create a colored eyeliner out of a shadow!
- Makeup Brushes: Buy a foundation brush, concealer brush, eyeliner or lipliner brush, eyeshadow brush, eye crease brush, eye smudge sponge, blush brush, and a angled bronzing brush. I suggest Esscene of Beauty, Sonia Kashuak and E.L.F. for brushes.
Have fun buying makeup!
Source: coastalscents.com , drugstore.com
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
thats my thoughts of the day :) on a slightly spiritual high. it's a good feeling. i went walking this morning, at aorund 8 AM, it felt good to be surrounded by God's creations and his creative work. It was the perfect temperature, and I'm going to do it again tommorow :) how utterly random.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Urban Outfitters Coupon Expires 6/2: Enter SUMMER10 for a 10% discount!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
one of my pretty close aquantinces joined it.
so I guess I have like friends in marching band now, which is like super weird man! like I have a friend? I know. you're weirded out too. :)
Anyways, some other things to blog about,
I love love love Audrey Hepburn, she made such an impression on the world. She was bright and she was beautiful and some of the things she said were truly inspiring.
I've discovered two new bands, Honor Society, parachute and Downtown something. I forgot. darn. anyways, my grandma is staring at me. she's still staring...
If there shall be nothing to talk of,
why shall you talk at all?
Monday, May 25, 2009
SLOW DOWN! :)
$3 black and white wayfarers
$4 faux leather woven belt (waist cincher)
From AJ Wright...
$5 silver strappy sandals (i adoree them!!)
$18 madden girl sandals (black with gold studs)
$13 "high waisted skirt dress" (it's sort of like a white tank with a "belt" and a black and white checkered skirt)
$12 fringe bag in a veryyy pretty tan color
$10 for some AE sailor style shorts
From TJ Maxx...
$20 Liz Claborine bag in an adorable blue-green (real leather! on clearance x02375)
$130 off $400 for some random yellow bag - gift
From E.L.F. (online)... (i got a HUGE haul! a dollar for everything and 6.95 shipping and a 50% off online coupon!)
Black Nail Polish
Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice and Butter Pecan
Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush
All over Color stick in Light Beige and Persimmon
"brightning eye color" eye sahdow in Nouveau Naturals and Drama
Hypershine Gloss in Joy
Eyeliner in Plum (with sharpener)
The total? $13.45. I call that a deal!
I'll post a video and total review when I recieve it! pinky promise :)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Life \`līf\: completed when you finally finish understanding yourself and knowing that you've affected someone's life in a positive way.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Oh, and I can't believe Miss USA dropped her position, just because Miss. Cali. got to stay. Honestly, what a dumb girl. What has the US come to these days? Miss. California has an opinion, and I agree 100% with her for that, she should not be persecuted or humiliated for being herself and saying what she believes! What type of model are we giving our children anyways?
That's all for today, nothing much. Still weeping over my computer.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- a bunch of stuff at forever 21, it's all gorgeous, and I WILL convince my mom to let me buy it all, because if i don't i'll melt and die. :D. The first picture is this olive green "expandable utilitarian bag" for $26. The second one is aviators, and the other is a white long tee, all of a sudden i have no basics in my closet anymore, it's quite sad.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New York and Company, City Style Denim Jacket, $19.99
Mossimo Denim Jacket, $30
Old Navy Denim Jacket, $29.50
Here are a few well-known and old ones:
1. Clothing Swaps
3. Joining Sephora's "Beauty Insider" Program, you recieve a ton of discounts, emails and a free b-day gift.
Here a few new ones:
1. "Pink Nation": The Victoria's Secret Version of the Beauty Insider Program. Join and get a free coupon, right now!
2. chickdowntown.com, if you subscribe to their mailing list, a free $25 dollar gift comes along, good for one year.
Monday, May 11, 2009
"An unexamined life is not worth living" -Socrates
I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't. -Lucille Ball
Some food for thought.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Video Below with her new song played at the Annex with the Veronicas called "I f***ing Love You" which she wrote herself. But I must admit, I adore Taylor's style.
leighton meester's new single with cobra starship is called "Good Girls Go Bad." It's totally a mix of some very very popular songs (like Madonna's Bananas) and a ton of other songs. I guess it's her feel, totally different then Taylor's, but her voice is amaizng and strong :) This is such a party song, lovee it! You can look up her other songs called "Birthday" by New Republic ft. Leighton and Inside the Black. She's recording an album soon :)
anyways, i have another obsession, i mean other than obscure music that's a cross between techno, soul, rock and romantic mellow music ;) Haha, a guy has been texting me non-stop and he's kinda weird and ugly - and I don't think I like him, I hope not. I mean. Yeah. It's sorta weird. I just wish sometimes, that a guy would like me, someone who actually fits me or matches me, not some creep. I mean really - please one day? So for now, I'm not even thinking about guys right now and just focusing on finals and getting through school with straight A's and friends who aren't stupid potheads. good enough for me :)
"I'm happy knowing that you're mine, the grass is greener on the other side."
He has a new song out called Hummingbird too :). Get Obsessed, now.
P.S. I thought I broke my iPod, because I sprayed water all over it by putting it accidently under running water, and then I sat on it to dry it up, but then it fizzled. But then I turned it on again. woooohoo! Magic Lifesaver iPod. And my alarm clock keeps honking, stupid. post something later more interesting :)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
2. Spreading Rumors
3. Being an overall mean, snotty, talking behind your back person.
Whoops, I'm #3 and one of my friends has said that "Honestly, you're the meanest person I've ever met." Burn.
And this guy I know, who I don't have a very nice history with, he spread at least three rumors about me this year or to me. One of them was that one of my best guy friends hated me, another was I was going to stab someone (most recent), and the last was that I was pregnant. I am not pregnant, I'm practically a lip virgin. Gosh. All my friends are believing it too. I wrote something about a "Plan" about this girl on a girl's wall, he stalked me (he's not even my friend on facebook) and he thought I was going to stab her. The plan was to be her friend. But I haven't talked about anyone behind their back for the last two days. It's sort of harsh and hard when your best friend says you're the meanest person you've ever met and that night I cried myself to sleep. I didn't and still don't want to face the truth, what am I supposed to say? I'm a mean person, don't talk to me? I want to cry even now, What am I supposed to do? Some people would say change, but it's not honestly that easy, it never is. So what the hell are you telling me, because I can bet you that you can't change more than I can.
I thought I knew myself, but I guess I know myself as a snotty mean person. This is wonderful, and I have to change myself - all over again. All my "work" (the work I thought I put in) is for nothing. And now I"m starting from scratch - again.
Let's do a critical lens on this quote:
"What about taking this empty cup, and filling it up with a little bit more of innocence, I haven't had enough." - Love for a Child by Jason Mraz
Literary Device: Metaphor
Example of the literary device in a book (Romeo and Juliet): "But soft what light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the Sun." (Act 2, Scene 2, Lines 2 and 3)
Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone, because this world is a retarded one, but who didn't know that?
Why?: because no one appreciates innocence while they have it, and when they lose it, they want it all back, every drop.
Let's do another critical lens:
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein
Literary Device: Characterization
Example in "Head Over Heels" by Ryan Nerz: "And somehow I guess I thought that being different would make everything else different too." Page 1
Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone.
Why?: Because everyone is evil, and noone gives. Noone cares, what are we supposed to do anyways?
Every Critical Lens ends in a mystery.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I have three words for you gals out there, CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY. He is amazingg. In A Cinderella Story, he was so gorgeous as Austin, I intentionally watched OTH (One Tree Hill) last night to catch a couple glances of him in his role as "Lucas." He's got it all by the way, "Brooke Davis" is gorgeous on that show. Talking about TV shows, I decided that you have to watch the shoes I'm listing now, or, well, I don't know :)
1. Gossip Girl: lustful, guilty and amazing outfits, the drama never ends. You fall in love with all the boys, including bad boy Chuck Bass, hunky good guy Nate, and the artsy boy who lives in the "Slubs" Dan Humphrey. And of course the girls, well they're complicated. My favorites, Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen), 16 year old rocker fashion designer, Serena Van Der Woodsen, the (used to be) bad girl and devilish Blair Waldor, the girl who used to have it all until her world came crashing around her.
2. Secret Life of an American Teenager, the fictional story of a girl who has become impregonated by the school man skank, who decides to hook up with every girl in school, including the pregnant girl's best friends.
3. 90210: Amazing drama, you learn to love the characters. Worth the watch.
4. Sonny with a Chance: Adorable, Quirky, funny, very cute :D
5. ANTM: guilty pleasure all the way. Model reality show, but no one every really becomes a top model.
That's it! If you can't keep up with this, well, that's too bad, at least watch a few episodes ;D
some more interesting posts soon, i promisee :D
Monday, April 20, 2009
Play your cards right, and you'll win, living a happy fufilled life in which you enjoyed. Each play, is like a choice in life. And if you screw up? You lose, and you end up being some drugged hobo on the street.
Now that's comforting, eh?
Thought I should just share some thoughts, because after all - that's what a bog is for.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
just thought i'd rant a little on that subject.
I can't wait for The Veronicas to start touring in July with Taylor Mosmen's band (what? she sings?), i'm super excited to see them.
Demi Lovato, David Archuleta, and Jordan Pruitt (Nick's "Girlfriend" of right now) are touring together this summer. Tour dates are as follows:
June 21 - XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut
June 22 - Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
June 24 - Prudential in Newark, New Jersey
June 25 - Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York
June 26 - Agganis in Boston, Massachusetts
June 27 - Mann Music Theater in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
June 29 - The Arena, Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia
July 01 - Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana
July 02 - Alltel Arena North in Little Rock, Arkansas
July 03 - Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas
July 05 - Nokia Theater in Grand Prairie, Texas
July 06 - BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
July 09 - Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona
July 10 - Save Mart Center, Fresno State in Fresno, California
July 11 - SJ Events Center in San Jose, California
July 13 - Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon
July 14 - WaMu Theater in Seattle, Washington
July 16 - ARCO in Sacramento, California
July 17 - NOKIA Theatre, LA Live in Los Angeles, California
July 18 - Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
July 20 - Wells Fargo Theater in Denver, Colorado
July 22 - Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri
July 24 - Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois
July 25 - US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio
July 27 - Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
July 28 - Delaware State Fair in Harrington, Delaware
July 29 - Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
July 31 - St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida
August 01 - BankAtlantic Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida August 02 - Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida
August 04 - Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina
August 05 - Broadbent Arena in Louisville, Kentucky
August 06 - Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio
August 08 - Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
August 09 - Wisconsin State Fair in West Allis, Wisconsin
August 10 - Indiana State Fair in Indianapolis, Indiana
August 12 - Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee
August 13 - Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri
August 14 - iWireless Center in Moline, Illinois
August 15 - Qwest Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska
August 17 - Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
August 20 - Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia
August 22 - Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort in Atlantic City
August 23 - Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island
August 24 - Verizon Wireless in Manchester, New Hampshire
I want to go, badly :D Now, let's call it a date, shall we?
Friday, April 17, 2009
- Magizenes like "Lucky, Instyle, People Style Watch, Vogue, etc." have titles like, "HIGH STYLE, Low Price Tag". It makes me laugh. Because half of the stuff there, could defintley be found for so much cheaper at a differnet store that the magazine doesn't want to stoop down to and publish. It annoys the bejessus (or whatever) out of me!
- the flowers bloom, it's super pretty and gives you a feeling of starting over.
- your hair is just perfect.
- you have a 'skinny' day
- you find the best deal ever. You get such an adrenaline rush :D
- Kathy Griffin and other comedians make fun of celebrities that need to be made fun of :D
- annoying couples (for example, Justin Gaston and Miley Cyrus) pretend NOT to be a couple. how annoying.
- you hate something everyone else loves. por example: Philosophy Lip Glosses and Body Washes, ew I hate that stuff, It tastes disgustingg. por another example: The Jonas Brothers, Okay I dont' hate them, i think they got kinda gay though. After their "SOS" blow up, I really didn't like them that much any more. Joe got extremely gross because of Camila de Vil and his almost unibrow. Nick got kinda, urm, ugly. Not to insult anyone or something. Kevin's alright.
- you just finish working out, huge adrenaline rush.
- you discover something you never knew you would, it's just like wow :D
- you eat ice cream in the summer, or drink hot chocolate in the winter, oppisites are amazing.
- you dance your butt off at a party.
- you know that someone loves you back more than you do.
This is my whole entire list of loves slash hates - kinda both. :D Just thought I'd share, there's probably tons more, but I have to go study for SAT II Bio, and my mom is probably gonna kill me when she gets home and found out I did absolutely nothing today except watch Secret Life and go on Polyvore. :D
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
C: the Curious
I : with the Interesting
T: To do with
Okay, that was lame, but what can I say, I thought it would be like J.O.N.A.S, but that didn't work out too well. I'm actually listening to Demi Lovato's first song, "Moves Me." She sounds mighty sultry for a 12 year old. Sometimes I'm jealous of those Disney Stars (Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc) because they're basically living the big life. Every girl across the country knows their name, but whether or not they like them or not, that's a different story. They have everything, they can meet all the stars - big and small. But, they can't live a normal life, every other girl in the country has that, and they don't want it. And sometimes, I like my normal life.
By the way, I just watched Demi Lovato's new "Don't Forget" music video, It's cute. Her lyrics are okay - kinda repeatitive, even though I know if i said that on the street, a bunch of fan girls would KILL me. She looks super sad though, and it kinda made me feel sad, is that good? I actually really want to see her in her '09 tour, and I'm going to buy her new album-whenever it comes out. And apparently her "Don't Forget" Deluxe Edition is out already. something like that. She got a lot better, let's just say. But I still don't fully approve of any other Disney Star's Musical talent, I think Disney is just one big fluke. Disney Star once, Disney Star forever. You're a not a real Star, until you're not a disney star anymore. That's all for my ramble on Disney, more later, everyone.
Music Video - below. :D