Wednesday, June 24, 2009

budget makeup

my life really is a sad thing. I have an extreme love for makeup, but I can't wear anything except the most expensive brands. My budget cannot afford this. And the only type of foundation i can wear is mineral foundation, por example, I recently used an eyeliner and eyeshadow and my whole eye is now swollen. So I'm making a list of budget makeup stores that are for the non-allergic, and well, the ones like me. I'm actually most sensitive to eye makeup. and anything put around the eye area.

Non-Allergic
  • E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face): Usually found only online at eyeslipsface.com although gift sets are sold in Mandee and some makeup is sold at Big Lots and local Dollar Stores.
  • Drugstore Brands such as L'oreal, Maybelline
  • .mark and avon: sold only through a representative or online
  • Ulta
  • Sephora
  • Coastal Scents

Allergic

  • Coastal Scents
  • Mineral Makeup from any store (except E.L.F.)
  • Ulta
  • Sephora
  • Maybelline
  • Clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011