Saturday, June 13, 2009

so here's something new.

it's for me and you. I'm bringing something new to the table. it's going to be literally something new, I'm going to bring a fresh idea, or item every time I post something so you guys will have even more things to enjoy! :) By the way, I can not wait for demi lovato's sophomore album to come out, Here we go again, in July. Her first one showed off her rocker style and talent, but I know this one will prove what an amazing vocal range she has! So here's something fresh for you:

Frilly Summer Headbands


Tip: check out cutesygirl.com, gojane.com and stylesforless.com for great chic and unique budget friendly styles!

Tip: Watch out for Miley Cyrus and Max Ariza's collaboration for a fashion line in Walmart this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011