Sunday, April 26, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
2. Spreading Rumors
3. Being an overall mean, snotty, talking behind your back person.
Whoops, I'm #3 and one of my friends has said that "Honestly, you're the meanest person I've ever met." Burn.
And this guy I know, who I don't have a very nice history with, he spread at least three rumors about me this year or to me. One of them was that one of my best guy friends hated me, another was I was going to stab someone (most recent), and the last was that I was pregnant. I am not pregnant, I'm practically a lip virgin. Gosh. All my friends are believing it too. I wrote something about a "Plan" about this girl on a girl's wall, he stalked me (he's not even my friend on facebook) and he thought I was going to stab her. The plan was to be her friend. But I haven't talked about anyone behind their back for the last two days. It's sort of harsh and hard when your best friend says you're the meanest person you've ever met and that night I cried myself to sleep. I didn't and still don't want to face the truth, what am I supposed to say? I'm a mean person, don't talk to me? I want to cry even now, What am I supposed to do? Some people would say change, but it's not honestly that easy, it never is. So what the hell are you telling me, because I can bet you that you can't change more than I can.
I thought I knew myself, but I guess I know myself as a snotty mean person. This is wonderful, and I have to change myself - all over again. All my "work" (the work I thought I put in) is for nothing. And now I"m starting from scratch - again.
Let's do a critical lens on this quote:
"What about taking this empty cup, and filling it up with a little bit more of innocence, I haven't had enough." - Love for a Child by Jason Mraz
Literary Device: Metaphor
Example of the literary device in a book (Romeo and Juliet): "But soft what light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the Sun." (Act 2, Scene 2, Lines 2 and 3)
Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone, because this world is a retarded one, but who didn't know that?
Why?: because no one appreciates innocence while they have it, and when they lose it, they want it all back, every drop.
Let's do another critical lens:
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein
Literary Device: Characterization
Example in "Head Over Heels" by Ryan Nerz: "And somehow I guess I thought that being different would make everything else different too." Page 1
Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone.
Why?: Because everyone is evil, and noone gives. Noone cares, what are we supposed to do anyways?
Every Critical Lens ends in a mystery.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I have three words for you gals out there, CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY. He is amazingg. In A Cinderella Story, he was so gorgeous as Austin, I intentionally watched OTH (One Tree Hill) last night to catch a couple glances of him in his role as "Lucas." He's got it all by the way, "Brooke Davis" is gorgeous on that show. Talking about TV shows, I decided that you have to watch the shoes I'm listing now, or, well, I don't know :)
1. Gossip Girl: lustful, guilty and amazing outfits, the drama never ends. You fall in love with all the boys, including bad boy Chuck Bass, hunky good guy Nate, and the artsy boy who lives in the "Slubs" Dan Humphrey. And of course the girls, well they're complicated. My favorites, Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen), 16 year old rocker fashion designer, Serena Van Der Woodsen, the (used to be) bad girl and devilish Blair Waldor, the girl who used to have it all until her world came crashing around her.
2. Secret Life of an American Teenager, the fictional story of a girl who has become impregonated by the school man skank, who decides to hook up with every girl in school, including the pregnant girl's best friends.
3. 90210: Amazing drama, you learn to love the characters. Worth the watch.
4. Sonny with a Chance: Adorable, Quirky, funny, very cute :D
5. ANTM: guilty pleasure all the way. Model reality show, but no one every really becomes a top model.
That's it! If you can't keep up with this, well, that's too bad, at least watch a few episodes ;D
some more interesting posts soon, i promisee :D
Monday, April 20, 2009
Play your cards right, and you'll win, living a happy fufilled life in which you enjoyed. Each play, is like a choice in life. And if you screw up? You lose, and you end up being some drugged hobo on the street.
Now that's comforting, eh?
Thought I should just share some thoughts, because after all - that's what a bog is for.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
just thought i'd rant a little on that subject.
I can't wait for The Veronicas to start touring in July with Taylor Mosmen's band (what? she sings?), i'm super excited to see them.
Demi Lovato, David Archuleta, and Jordan Pruitt (Nick's "Girlfriend" of right now) are touring together this summer. Tour dates are as follows:
June 21 - XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut
June 22 - Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
June 24 - Prudential in Newark, New Jersey
June 25 - Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York
June 26 - Agganis in Boston, Massachusetts
June 27 - Mann Music Theater in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
June 29 - The Arena, Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia
July 01 - Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana
July 02 - Alltel Arena North in Little Rock, Arkansas
July 03 - Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas
July 05 - Nokia Theater in Grand Prairie, Texas
July 06 - BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
July 09 - Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona
July 10 - Save Mart Center, Fresno State in Fresno, California
July 11 - SJ Events Center in San Jose, California
July 13 - Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon
July 14 - WaMu Theater in Seattle, Washington
July 16 - ARCO in Sacramento, California
July 17 - NOKIA Theatre, LA Live in Los Angeles, California
July 18 - Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
July 20 - Wells Fargo Theater in Denver, Colorado
July 22 - Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri
July 24 - Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois
July 25 - US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio
July 27 - Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
July 28 - Delaware State Fair in Harrington, Delaware
July 29 - Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
July 31 - St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida
August 01 - BankAtlantic Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida August 02 - Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida
August 04 - Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina
August 05 - Broadbent Arena in Louisville, Kentucky
August 06 - Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio
August 08 - Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
August 09 - Wisconsin State Fair in West Allis, Wisconsin
August 10 - Indiana State Fair in Indianapolis, Indiana
August 12 - Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee
August 13 - Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri
August 14 - iWireless Center in Moline, Illinois
August 15 - Qwest Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska
August 17 - Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
August 20 - Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia
August 22 - Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort in Atlantic City
August 23 - Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island
August 24 - Verizon Wireless in Manchester, New Hampshire
I want to go, badly :D Now, let's call it a date, shall we?
Friday, April 17, 2009
- Magizenes like "Lucky, Instyle, People Style Watch, Vogue, etc." have titles like, "HIGH STYLE, Low Price Tag". It makes me laugh. Because half of the stuff there, could defintley be found for so much cheaper at a differnet store that the magazine doesn't want to stoop down to and publish. It annoys the bejessus (or whatever) out of me!
- the flowers bloom, it's super pretty and gives you a feeling of starting over.
- your hair is just perfect.
- you have a 'skinny' day
- you find the best deal ever. You get such an adrenaline rush :D
- Kathy Griffin and other comedians make fun of celebrities that need to be made fun of :D
- annoying couples (for example, Justin Gaston and Miley Cyrus) pretend NOT to be a couple. how annoying.
- you hate something everyone else loves. por example: Philosophy Lip Glosses and Body Washes, ew I hate that stuff, It tastes disgustingg. por another example: The Jonas Brothers, Okay I dont' hate them, i think they got kinda gay though. After their "SOS" blow up, I really didn't like them that much any more. Joe got extremely gross because of Camila de Vil and his almost unibrow. Nick got kinda, urm, ugly. Not to insult anyone or something. Kevin's alright.
- you just finish working out, huge adrenaline rush.
- you discover something you never knew you would, it's just like wow :D
- you eat ice cream in the summer, or drink hot chocolate in the winter, oppisites are amazing.
- you dance your butt off at a party.
- you know that someone loves you back more than you do.
This is my whole entire list of loves slash hates - kinda both. :D Just thought I'd share, there's probably tons more, but I have to go study for SAT II Bio, and my mom is probably gonna kill me when she gets home and found out I did absolutely nothing today except watch Secret Life and go on Polyvore. :D
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
C: the Curious
I : with the Interesting
T: To do with
Okay, that was lame, but what can I say, I thought it would be like J.O.N.A.S, but that didn't work out too well. I'm actually listening to Demi Lovato's first song, "Moves Me." She sounds mighty sultry for a 12 year old. Sometimes I'm jealous of those Disney Stars (Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc) because they're basically living the big life. Every girl across the country knows their name, but whether or not they like them or not, that's a different story. They have everything, they can meet all the stars - big and small. But, they can't live a normal life, every other girl in the country has that, and they don't want it. And sometimes, I like my normal life.
By the way, I just watched Demi Lovato's new "Don't Forget" music video, It's cute. Her lyrics are okay - kinda repeatitive, even though I know if i said that on the street, a bunch of fan girls would KILL me. She looks super sad though, and it kinda made me feel sad, is that good? I actually really want to see her in her '09 tour, and I'm going to buy her new album-whenever it comes out. And apparently her "Don't Forget" Deluxe Edition is out already. something like that. She got a lot better, let's just say. But I still don't fully approve of any other Disney Star's Musical talent, I think Disney is just one big fluke. Disney Star once, Disney Star forever. You're a not a real Star, until you're not a disney star anymore. That's all for my ramble on Disney, more later, everyone.
Music Video - below. :D