Monday, April 20, 2009

card games

card games, well there are a ton, but the ones I play the most are: Solitare, Chinese Poker, Crazy 8's, Spit and Hearts. And I honestly can never remember the rules to Crazy 8's and Hearts? I have no idea how to play still except that you want the lowest score. I'm utterly clueless. But aren't card games like the game of life?
Play your cards right, and you'll win, living a happy fufilled life in which you enjoyed. Each play, is like a choice in life. And if you screw up? You lose, and you end up being some drugged hobo on the street.
Now that's comforting, eh?
Thought I should just share some thoughts, because after all - that's what a bog is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011