Friday, April 24, 2009

i know three things evil in life.

and i think I've done them all and every one's done them to me. I'll list them for you.
1. Revenge
2. Spreading Rumors
3. Being an overall mean, snotty, talking behind your back person.

Whoops, I'm #3 and one of my friends has said that "Honestly, you're the meanest person I've ever met." Burn.
And this guy I know, who I don't have a very nice history with, he spread at least three rumors about me this year or to me. One of them was that one of my best guy friends hated me, another was I was going to stab someone (most recent), and the last was that I was pregnant. I am not pregnant, I'm practically a lip virgin. Gosh. All my friends are believing it too. I wrote something about a "Plan" about this girl on a girl's wall, he stalked me (he's not even my friend on facebook) and he thought I was going to stab her. The plan was to be her friend. But I haven't talked about anyone behind their back for the last two days. It's sort of harsh and hard when your best friend says you're the meanest person you've ever met and that night I cried myself to sleep. I didn't and still don't want to face the truth, what am I supposed to say? I'm a mean person, don't talk to me? I want to cry even now, What am I supposed to do? Some people would say change, but it's not honestly that easy, it never is. So what the hell are you telling me, because I can bet you that you can't change more than I can.

I thought I knew myself, but I guess I know myself as a snotty mean person. This is wonderful, and I have to change myself - all over again. All my "work" (the work I thought I put in) is for nothing. And now I"m starting from scratch - again.

Let's do a critical lens on this quote:
"What about taking this empty cup, and filling it up with a little bit more of innocence, I haven't had enough." - Love for a Child by Jason Mraz

Literary Device: Metaphor
Example of the literary device in a book (Romeo and Juliet): "But soft what light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the Sun." (Act 2, Scene 2, Lines 2 and 3)

Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone, because this world is a retarded one, but who didn't know that?
Why?: because no one appreciates innocence while they have it, and when they lose it, they want it all back, every drop.

Let's do another critical lens:
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein
Literary Device: Characterization
Example in "Head Over Heels" by Ryan Nerz: "And somehow I guess I thought that being different would make everything else different too." Page 1
Which character should develop this in their lives: Everyone.
Why?: Because everyone is evil, and noone gives. Noone cares, what are we supposed to do anyways?

Every Critical Lens ends in a mystery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011