Wednesday, April 15, 2009

C.H.R.I.S.T.I.E

You're probably wondering why this is an acronym, and why this is the title of my blog. Well, it is an acronym, and it stands for something.
C: the Curious
H: Happenings
R: Related
I : with the Interesting
S: Subjects
T: To do with
I :Intuituive
E:eitsirhc

Okay, that was lame, but what can I say, I thought it would be like J.O.N.A.S, but that didn't work out too well. I'm actually listening to Demi Lovato's first song, "Moves Me." She sounds mighty sultry for a 12 year old. Sometimes I'm jealous of those Disney Stars (Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus etc) because they're basically living the big life. Every girl across the country knows their name, but whether or not they like them or not, that's a different story. They have everything, they can meet all the stars - big and small. But, they can't live a normal life, every other girl in the country has that, and they don't want it. And sometimes, I like my normal life.
By the way, I just watched Demi Lovato's new "Don't Forget" music video, It's cute. Her lyrics are okay - kinda repeatitive, even though I know if i said that on the street, a bunch of fan girls would KILL me. She looks super sad though, and it kinda made me feel sad, is that good? I actually really want to see her in her '09 tour, and I'm going to buy her new album-whenever it comes out. And apparently her "Don't Forget" Deluxe Edition is out already. something like that. She got a lot better, let's just say. But I still don't fully approve of any other Disney Star's Musical talent, I think Disney is just one big fluke. Disney Star once, Disney Star forever. You're a not a real Star, until you're not a disney star anymore. That's all for my ramble on Disney, more later, everyone.
Music Video - below. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011