Sunday, May 10, 2009

you're looking so cool, you're looking so fly.

never shout never, one word. OBSESSION. I love Christofer Drew, he's the cutest cutie i've ever heard of. forget the fact that he smokes pot and gets high and is slightly funky. really, do it. and listen to this song and smile, because if you don't you're a egomastic human who doesn't contain emotions. TRUST ME :D Listen everyone, please?



"I'm happy knowing that you're mine, the grass is greener on the other side."

He has a new song out called Hummingbird too :). Get Obsessed, now.

P.S. I thought I broke my iPod, because I sprayed water all over it by putting it accidently under running water, and then I sat on it to dry it up, but then it fizzled. But then I turned it on again. woooohoo! Magic Lifesaver iPod. And my alarm clock keeps honking, stupid. post something later more interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011