Thursday, May 28, 2009

sayy what?

so you know how i'm in the marching band? yeah, well basically something really weird happened, and like super suddnely...
one of my pretty close aquantinces joined it.
so I guess I have like friends in marching band now, which is like super weird man! like I have a friend? I know. you're weirded out too. :)

Anyways, some other things to blog about,
I love love love Audrey Hepburn, she made such an impression on the world. She was bright and she was beautiful and some of the things she said were truly inspiring.
I've discovered two new bands, Honor Society, parachute and Downtown something. I forgot. darn. anyways, my grandma is staring at me. she's still staring...

If there shall be nothing to talk of,
why shall you talk at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011