Monday, May 25, 2009

i've hauled out a few things....

i've hauled out a few (okay, more than a few) from the memorial day weekend sales, and I'm so very very very excited to share them all with you! I won't be able to provide pictures until later, or maybe i'll set up a youtube account and make videos for you guys (it seems like fun! my favorite stylish youtubers are ahanhbarbie34 and Michelle Phan they have great tips and are adorable!). Anyways, I went out to a less "rich" part of my area to find the best bargins, because there's alwalys a treasure wherever you look! I love the thrill of the find admist ripped up or hideous clothing! So let me list this out for you ...

From Dots...
$3 black and white wayfarers
$4 faux leather woven belt (waist cincher)

From AJ Wright...
$5 silver strappy sandals (i adoree them!!)
$18 madden girl sandals (black with gold studs)
$13 "high waisted skirt dress" (it's sort of like a white tank with a "belt" and a black and white checkered skirt)
$12 fringe bag in a veryyy pretty tan color
$10 for some AE sailor style shorts

From TJ Maxx...
$20 Liz Claborine bag in an adorable blue-green (real leather! on clearance x02375)
$130 off $400 for some random yellow bag - gift

From E.L.F. (online)... (i got a HUGE haul! a dollar for everything and 6.95 shipping and a 50% off online coupon!)
Black Nail Polish
Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice and Butter Pecan
Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush
Concealer Brush
Eyeshadow Brush
Eyelash Curler
All over Color stick in Light Beige and Persimmon
"brightning eye color" eye sahdow in Nouveau Naturals and Drama
Hypershine Gloss in Joy
Eyeliner in Plum (with sharpener)
The total? $13.45. I call that a deal!
I'll post a video and total review when I recieve it! pinky promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011