Monday, May 11, 2009

study, study, study

now who really has time for a life anyways? study your butt off, get good grades. and think of nothing else. that's my parent's motto. but i have friends (well, maybe, i can't be sure about that, i often wander the hallways of my high school alone with people snickering and whispering about me next to me), and things i love that aren't like school, such as music - listening, singing and violin, and dancing. So how am i supposed to balance these things, everything? what is the point of it all? to get more stress as you grow older? sometimes i feel like the potheads have it going on, but then i regret it, because i want a life that was wroth the living.

"An unexamined life is not worth living" -Socrates
I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't. -Lucille Ball

Some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011