Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reviews and Swatches of my makeup collection

I've decided that I want to start reviewing and swatching all of my makeup for you guys. Not only will it organize my makeup for myself and let me know what I think of each product but, it will also help me realize what I have and don't have. I also think this is helpful for people out there who are thinking about trying products from that brand or so on. I've decided to organize it by brand and then by whether it is an eyes, lips, faces, or a cheek product. I'm not quite sure how I'll organize it all, it's all very confusing to me. I'm still figuring that out. But, it will hopefully be helpful to both you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011