Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Look for Less- Ankle Booties

DV by Dolce Vita Bailey Desert Boots (click to purchase) $79.99

Mossimo Supply Co. Khadeja Suede Bootie in Taupe (Click to Buy) $29.99



These shoes are surprisingly similar. It freaks me out a little bit. Just because, I was planning on buying the first pair, and saw the ones below when I went errand shopping with my mother. Although I haven't bought either yet, The similarities are striking. The only difference between the two (besides slight color variations) is the heel height of the Dolce Vita pair is 1/4 of an inch taller. They're both made of suede, although quality difference will probably show. Anyways, just thought I should do a quick one of these, there are whole blogs devoted to this kind of thing (if you're interested). Blogs like www.thebudgetbabe.com are actually quite good at these kind of things if you like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011