Saturday, January 22, 2011

a classic never changes

The other night I had an induction ceremony for an honor society at my school. Under a friend's incistence, I took pictures and edited the makeup I did on her face in a quick three minutes. I used my "Walking on Eggshells" palette that seems to work well on all skin tones. I've decided that classic shapes, colors and everything even books are best- trendy is just so not me! Besides this, I've been feeling a lot of regret in my life, about friends, people, and myself. I guess, I should just let go and move on? and maybe learn to stick with the classics.

My outfit was inspired by some vintagey photo spread I saw the other day on the internet.

DSC_0281

DSC_0205

DSC_0200

shirt: macy's
belt: vintage
skirt: vintage
tights: www.welovecolors.com
shoes: boots from soho
much love, xox. i'm sorry for the sparse posts and pictures! it's midterm week.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011