Sunday, August 7, 2011

Relentless Love

Is it not the future that scares us all the most? Where we are going, with whom we are going with, and where everything will lay out in the years to come. I think one of the worst fears anyone can have is of change. So, I am saying to myself, as a piece of advice for the future, love relentlessly and love recklessly. Although there are many things that are risky in ones life, I think letting yourself fall in love is one of the riskiest.

CIMG0788
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: White House Black Market
Bracelets: Gifts
Shoes (not shown): Purple Jewel Toned Flats
Makeup: Kept simple with just concealer and mascara on the upper and lower lashes
CIMG0789


CIMG0793
A cameo from my old pointe shoes hanging from the back of my door. 
Today was Sunday. To me, it meant a lot of things- special things. Yet, to others, it was just a Sunday in August. It's hot outside, and really humid. I decided to pull my hair out of my face by doing a french braid back to the back of my head on both sides of my head. I went for dark, breezy fabrics today because I've been feeling pretty dark. I have no idea why; I'm going to paint my nails a dark red next (I think everyone is catching the fall fever). I decided to snap a few pictures before I went off to church. Put simply, today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011