Sunday, March 21, 2010

SPRING! :)

It's finally spring! can you guys believe it? I defintely can't!! It's been around the low-mid seventies where I live and I am praying for another week of amazing weather! If you guys want an update on my life, and why my videos (and posts for that matter) have been lacking, I have a perfectly reasonable reason why. I tried out for and joined the varisty badmitton team.

so here is my comprehensive spring wishlist for right now, this may grow though...

COSMETICS:
Full N' Soft Mascara
L'oreal Telescopic (Normal) Mascara
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack
MAC Liberty of London Shell Pearl BP
MAC Ricepaper/Shroom e/s
MAC Vex e/s
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain
Stila Lipglazes and Lipstains
Bentint
Benefit High Beam
Korres Face Primer
Covergirl Clean Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
L'oreal Lineur Intense
Covergirl Trio in Shimmering Sands
Maybelline Palette in Sunbaked Neutrals
Opaque Gold Nailpolish
MAC Cream Blush in LadyBlush

SKINCARE:
Ponds Cold Cream
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Lancome Makeup Remover
LUSH Products
ROC Eyecream

HAIRCARE:
Tresemme Dry Shampoo
Pantene Shampoo
Biolage Matrix Hair Mask
Jeweled Hair Combs (think Chanel Spring 2010)
Braided Headbands

FASHION:
Florals (esp. Baby Florals)
Moccasins
A green Bag
Long Funky Necklaces
Button Down Shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011