Monday, May 31, 2010

Project 10 Pan Round 1 - Update

I've yet to post my video on project 10 pan onto youtube, oops. but you guys do know it has started :) here is a little update on it, it's not complete with pictures (i'm getting lazy) but, i think a thorough description will do - I've also amped this up to a legit project 10 pan - I know... shocking.

1. Maybelline Chai Latte Quad - Browbone Color
I'VE HIT PAN!! woohoo, I believe it was last thursday or friday that I saw that glorious spark of tin hit my eyes. Yes! the joy. My goal was to hit pan on the eyeshadow, but now I really just want to finish it up - so this eyeshadow has a decent sized hole in it, but is still going strong!

2. C.O. Bigelows Peppermint Gloss
I originally wanted to finish a Revlon Shiny Sheers, then a VS Shinestick, but ended up settling for this 2 year old tingly gloss. It gives a cooling effect - which is perfect for summertime and the clear shade is versatile over any lipstick, or alone. I'm probably less than 1/2 way through (I just subbed it in recently)

3. Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy
When I first got the lipstick, I made a scratch off point to where the 1/2 way mark was (so I knew how much was left). I'm a good 3-4 cm off of the mark, I've still a way to go - but the lipstick is slowly diminishing (Thank goodness!). I have very mixed feelings towards it, sometimes it's gorgeous - yet sometimes I look like an ashen zombie.

4. Elf Hypershine Gloss in Joy
FINISHED

5. Smith's Rosebud Salve
This remains untouched, I've been prefering my Vaseline... I better get cracking...

6. Maybelline lash stilleto mascara
Darn, I haven't touched this either - I HATE MASCARA.

7. Everyday Minerals Powder
I used this... once this month.

8. Almay Naturals Foundation
I used this thrice this month, that's not so bad - right? I use this as undereye concealer often

9. Clniique Bronzer in Sunkissed
I use this everyday, but a dent hasn't even been made - it's a bad sign.

10. Revlon Cream Illuminance Quad in Precious Metals - Gold Color
I've used this relatively often, it's dimming down :)

I CHEATED. sorry, i had to buy the MAC to the beach stuff - no exceptions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have to say, stumbled upon your youtube channel and now your blog and you seem to be SO wise for your age [was reading that entry about karma especially].

... I really dont mean to sound totally stalkerish..

Christie said...

aw thanks so much "dignifiable" :)

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011