Saturday, May 8, 2010

on beauty.


Beauty. The saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is a true depiction of beauty. Your perception of beautiful will be beautiful. If you believe you are beautiful, you will truly transform into a beautiful person – inside and out. Beauty may be that which seduces you, that which is promiscuous. Yet true beauty is neither of these things. True beauty is emulated from within; it is not something shallow or superficial. The true definition of beauty is not clearly defined. I feel beauty. Beauty radiates from the beautiful. It is those who do the right thing, help out those who cannot help themselves. Those who are beacons of light in this cruel world of hardship. Yet, someone can fake these feelings, pretend – and fool some people. Remember that most see through you, you may believe you are opaque, but in reality, you are transparent. If you are not beautiful, even the slightest hint, at least don’t try to hide reality. You are ugly, hideous and mean. That is you – accept you. Once you accept you- perhaps you can change into someone truly beautiful.

on makeup:
“When I wake up in the morning, I’m not afraid to hide my face – I simply feel pure and clean, like when I have a freshly scrubbed face.”

2 comments:

Sarah baby said...

Why would you wear makeup if "your not afraid to hide your face and feel pure and clean, like a freshly scrubbed face."??

Christie said...

becuase I honestly think of makeup as pure fun, and an art form - not as something to hide my imperfections (I usually wear eye makeup, not concealer...)

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011