Friday, May 14, 2010

Project 10(?) Pan - Round 1




YES! I am making the risque journey into the woods - I am venturing into the world of fire that every makeup addict cringes when she/he thinks of - PROJECT 10 PAN. If you, my reader, don't know what this is, it is basically taking 10 products and hitting the "pan" of the product or completely using it up. It depends on the product and your variation. Many people go to the "extreme" and want to finish all ten products - including eyeshadows and powders. Isn't that crazy? I could never - so in my version, I'm hitting pan for the powders and finishing other products. This project discludes makeup remover, nail polish, - basically anything that isn't technically makuep. I roatate my makeup (mascaras, eyeshaodws, foundations, powders) pretty much daily, so i'm nowhere near finishing most of my makeup. Therefore, I'm going to have to speed this up - becuase if you really think about it - this would be impossibel for me.

My Variation: Instead of using 10 products, I'm going to be using 3. Yes, I know - that's a tiny number, but i'm going to start off slowly for my first round of this project. No use in going crazy - eh? I'm going to update you guys every 2 weeks on my progress and hopefully I'll be able to speed thorugh this by mid-way through the summer break.
My Products:
Maybelline Chai Latte Eyeshadow Quad: I've already used up one full shadow from this quad- the "crease" color which was a shimmer golden brown color whcih added some shine to any part of your eye. My next goal is to finish the "browbone" color which can easily be used as an all over lid color everyday. It's a sheer, sparkly, and shimmery cream color shadow with decent pigmentation. (My next attack for Project 5 Pan will be the matte "lid" color)

Smith's Rosebud Salve: This can be bought as sephora, and I'm about 1/2 way through - just a little more to go! :) This is basically scented vaseline and is easily applied throughout the day anywhere on your body.


Maybelline Lash Stilletto Mascara: I know mascara is supposedly the easiest to get through, but I doubt that will be the case for me. I use mascara sparingly - because I like my lashes to stay healthy and strong. Although I've had this for a while - I doubt i'm even 1/16th through the bottle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think 10 products will really take a long time. 3 would be a good amount for placing a challenge and would probably still be a challenge for me lol. Its an interesting idea tho. I think nowadays we really do own too much...anyway, good luck and please let us know the result!! <3

Christie said...

i defintely will do updates once a month! :D

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011