Sunday, January 29, 2012

Taylor Swift

My attempt at some sort of Taylor Swift waves (tutorial soon)
But when you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think my favorite song
The one we sang to all night long
The moon like a spotlight on the street
When you think happiness
I hope you think that little black dress
Think of my head on your chest
And my old faded blue jeans
When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think of me



"Tim Mcgraw" by Taylor Swift has always been a long time favorite song of mine. Actually, Taylor Swift has always been a favorite. I fiddled with the words a little. This post is for someone out there, if he ever reads this. Learning to accept changes, especially for the better, are one of the best lessons in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011