Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Autumn Smokey Eyes

Okay, I know. I admit it. I'm like the worst, most inconsistent blogger on this planet. Yet, a lot has been going on in life, and I mean, I'm giving myself a break (if that's even possible, are self imposed breaks real?). I've needed it, life has been overwhelming and I've needed time to just be myself. Yet, eventually, I'll wean myself back into the groove of things. I'm uploading this video tomorrow night. I saw that I had quite a few new followers (hello! <3) and wanted to do this for them. A new blog post with just a few up close pictures of my makeup look that will be going up tomorrow! 





Products used:
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Tokidoki Robbery Palette
Random skin toned eyeshadow
Almay Liquid Liner in Black (I actually had a professional makeup artist use this on me multiple times. Apparently it's a cult favorite among professionals? I can see why. I've had it forever, and it's amazing. It's surprisingly smudge proof and the applicator just makes liner so easy.)
Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara
Lash Comb
Fusion Beauty Sculpting Blush in Cherub
Bronzer from Robbery Palette
Ellis Faas Lipgloss in 301

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011