Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tutorial: Everyday Grey Smokey Eye for Brown Eyes

I really love this look a lot! I had been experimenting with grey eyeshadows and came up with this look. I'd like to say I wore this look from about 10 am until 7 pm and it looked great throughout the entire time. So, if you're looking for a long wearing eyeshadow look, this may be fore you! I'd definitely recommend wearing this to any special occasion you'd like and if you lighten up the eyeliner, it's perfect for everyday.

Products used:
MAC Barestudy Paintpot
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition (all colors w/ hot pink square)
Milani Liquf'eye Eye Pencil in Black
Mally Evercolor Eyeliner in Royal Plum
NYC Curling Mascara in Black
Me by Mezhgan Lipgloss in luscious me

IMG_0650


IMG_0649


IMG_0648


IMG_0643


IMG_0634




IMG_0625


IMG_0621

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011