Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End

It's 11:30 pm of December 31, 2011. The last moments of 2011 are upon me. Am I ready for 2012? I'm  honestly not quite sure. 2011 has been a year of growth, failures, learning to get back up, and blessings. I am so glad to have the family and friends I have to support me through everything I do. I'm not sure what I want out of 2012. It's the year I graduate and finally finish high school. It's the year I apply (which I did already!!) to college, and finally start college. I know it's going to be a year I will never forget, for various reasons. It's going to be a year of transitions and turning points. Hopefully, I'll be able to take everything head on.

And if you're interested, here are a few of my New Year's resolutions.
1. God first.
2. Sleep (more).
3. Love (more).
4. Workout (like 3x a week actually).
5. Successfully complete a project 10 pan

And, here's 2011 in a couple of pictures (most recent to least... sort of)

My friend Alex and I in some subway station (1 train..)

halloween in school
on a marching band trip
shuba's birthday dinner! in june
field trip to the zoo!
junior prom with my friend michelle!
doing makeup on friend - maddy!
boyfriend.


I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their 2012!

2 comments:

Lucy Zhu said...

Hi Christie,

I'm glad you finished your college apps! It looks like you had a blast during 2011 with your friends and family. You look really pretty in all of your pictures!

Happy New Year to you!!!

<3,
Med School Girl

Lucy Zhu said...

Oh yeah, P.S., you are my YT MUA of the month! (I have this series on my vitamincgoodness blog where I post one MUA whose work I really enjoy once a month). Just to let you know XD

<3,
Med School Girl

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011