Monday, September 5, 2011

My heart's in the cloud but, my mind brings it down

CIMG0891

CIMG0896

CIMG0898

So.. September. This month and I have a love-hate relationship. I guess the fact that school has started hasn't really hit me yet. Probably because of the fact that all the work I should be doing hasn't been given to me yet (Yay?) but I know in one week I'm going to be like, why did I ever think senior year could be good. Anyways, it was really hot yesterday. But, I went to walk my dog today and it was cold. So, I don't really know what's up with that. There's really not much to say, maybe next time? 

click to see more delightfully awkward pictures of me.



CIMG0893


CIMG0894


CIMG0895

CIMG0897

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by wordpress photography themes | pagerank updates 2011